HIV Resistant people?

Hello doctor, Thank you for answering my previous question regarding HIV resistant people. The reason for asking them was that I lived with a HIV positive man for 14 years [unbeknown to both him and me] Had two healthy children who are both HIV- we only found out in the past year that he had HIV when he developed an AIDS defining condition- PCP- I am also HIV negative, How can this be? and if there is such a thing as a "HIV Resistant person" would I be defined as one and if so why have I not been asked to help in the fight against this disease? AA

There are certain researchers who are very much interested in "discordant" couples like you. You may very well have the genetic factors in you that make you resistant to HIV. MH

My Question
undetected VL and safe sex