Feb 7, 2001
How does AIDS get spread?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Too complicated to answer in this forum. I suggest you look at the CDC website on risk factors and activities associated with HIV transmission. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When To Test For Hiv After Exposure?
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Which Doctors Treat Shingles?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.