POSITIVE FROM ENGLAND
Feb 7, 2001
Dear Doctor, I tested positive in London in November, in December my CD4 was 620, and viral load 2,500, the clinic has advised me to test again in six months. My physical examination was fine,and I have had no symptoms. Do you agree.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree. Good doctoring over there. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Safety Pin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.