|POSITIVE FROM ENGLAND
Feb 7, 2001
Dear Doctor, I tested positive in London in November, in December my CD4 was 620, and viral load 2,500, the clinic has advised me to test again in six months. My physical examination was fine,and I have had no symptoms. Do you agree.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree. Good doctoring over there. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.