|How many dif. strains, and High Phoshorus
Feb 7, 2001
Dr, Holodniy, How many different HIV strains are there? And second question is, Is a high phosphorus serum (4.8) anything to worry about?Thanks, Jennifer
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hundreds. A high phosphorous could mean many things, and should not be interpreted on it's own. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.