How many dif. strains, and High Phoshorus
Feb 7, 2001
Dr, Holodniy, How many different HIV strains are there? And second question is, Is a high phosphorus serum (4.8) anything to worry about?Thanks, Jennifer
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hundreds. A high phosphorous could mean many things, and should not be interpreted on it's own. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Organs Are Affected By Herpes?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.