How many dif. strains, and High Phoshorus
Feb 7, 2001
Dr, Holodniy, How many different HIV strains are there? And second question is, Is a high phosphorus serum (4.8) anything to worry about?Thanks, Jennifer
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hundreds. A high phosphorous could mean many things, and should not be interpreted on it's own. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.