Feb 7, 2001
I don't understand what my cd8 absolute test is about. I guess my results were 1100 is that bad.... and my suppressor test was 57.. All my doctor tells me is my viral which is undetectible and my cd4 630. The other test he says I dont need to know,but when I called for my results the new receptionist told me the others. Do i have anything to worry about?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Nope. Your numbers look great. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.