Feb 7, 2001
hi Dr. Is it possible that some one infected with hiv and showing negative result for both antibody test and DNA PCR viral load after six months of the infection? thank you and I appreciate your help.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Haven't seen it. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.