HIV Reporting Policies by State
Feb 7, 2001
I am trying to do some research on which states require HIV reporting. I found that all states require physicians to report patients that have AIDS. The information I have found so far regarding reporting HIV is very dated...the most recent I found is from 1999. Has there been no change since that time? The states that I am most interested in are Pennsylvania, Maryland and also Washington D.C.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think there have been any changes, but call the CDC or state health department. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.