|HIV Resistant people?
Feb 7, 2001
How would can you Prove that a person was "Naturally resistant to HIV infection"? Would it be from continual exposure over a long time? Thank you. AA
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That's how the original observations were made. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- What Happens To Your Immune System When You Get Hiv?
- Can Two Non Hiv-positive People Ever Give Each Other Hiv?
- What Is The Definition Of Cd4 Count?
- Odds Of Female To Male Hiv Transmission
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.