Viral load up after 15 months being undetectable

After 15 months on AZT + 3TC + EFV and my viral load being undetectable it has risen to 350. my CD4, always been just under 1000, has risen to 1060 . my doctor has no explanation for this only that i might had an infection at the time i got tested. i remember having food poisoning a week prior to being tested this was about 4 weeks ago. i have an other test this week to confirm result. viral load and CD4 going up at the same time is this a strange occurrence or not?. is it possible i got reinfected ? and at what level of viral load do i have to chance med ?. thank you for your excellent service and i hope your answer will help me to calm down.

YOu have experienced a so-called "blip" in viral load. Almost all of these blips are not significant and upon retesting almost all people are back to be undetectable. You don't indicate whether you have risk factors for re-exposure to another virus. It is possible to be infected by another strain. Most people would consider a med change if the viral load was consistently elevated in the 1-5,000/ml range. MH

one t-cell and multiple drug resistance
What causes for decrease in CD4 and increase in CD8?