one t-cell and multiple drug resistance

My phenotype shows multiple drug resistance, and I'm on the latest drugs available (kaletra and tenofovir, plus 3TC, agenerase and ritonovir), but my viral load has just shot up to 586,900, and my CD4 count, which had been below 50 for a couple years is now 1. What's a person to do?

This is difficult to answer. One suggestion is to stop everything for several weeks, and let the nonresistant virus come back. Then restart meds and see what kind of response you get. Given your viral load now, it is doubtful you are getting any benefit from such a complex regimen. Just make sure you keep taking PCP and MAC prophylaxis. MH

resistance tests price
Viral load up after 15 months being undetectable