LUC and LUC
Mar 10, 2002
Dear Dr Holodniy. I have a Bilirubin reading was 20.2 umol/l. The other reading was LUC 6.6 and LUC was 0.41. The readings were considered high but the doctor seemed ignorant about this. Any cause for concern? What does this all mean. I am in Africa. Kind regards.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The elevated bilirubin indicates some sort of liver, gall bladder or bile duct disease. I am not familiar with what a LUC test is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Reactive Anti Hiv-2?
- Do Scabs Protect Bloodstream From Hiv?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- Hiv Seroconversion After 6 Weeks
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.