|Can insomnia affect your CD4 count?
Mar 10, 2002
The night before I was supposed to get my labs done I only slept for about two hours. Needless to say the next day I felt awful. I decided to postpone my labs until a day I felt more "normal." I was afraid that my lack of sleep might affect my CD4 count. Is this a valid concern?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.