|Quantitative VS qualitative
Mar 10, 2002
Dear Doctor Holodniy, What is the diffrence between a quantitative viral load test and a qualitative viral load test?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A quantative test tells you how many copies of the virus are present, while a qualitative test just gives you a yes or no answer if the virus is present.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.