Mar 4, 2002
My HBV DNA test showed my hepatites is active. I took the test in August. When should I check my values again?? Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In the absence of treatment for HBV, it is unlikely that you no longer have active disease, unless you were acutely infected with HBV at the time of testing. You could check again, but I believe the results will be the same.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Stds Cause Cancer?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Can My Boyfriend Give Me Mono Through Oral Sex?
- Can Rubbing Cocks Together Transmit HIV?
- Can You Get Hiv From Breast Milk In The Eye?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.