Mar 4, 2002
My HBV DNA test showed my hepatites is active. I took the test in August. When should I check my values again?? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In the absence of treatment for HBV, it is unlikely that you no longer have active disease, unless you were acutely infected with HBV at the time of testing. You could check again, but I believe the results will be the same.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.