Labs,whatviral load level are the geno and pheno using now level are the tests using for

I have viral load below 50. I am long treated and was on mono AZT for 6 years them added 3tc to that(which of course was not to good) I would like to know what level of mutations I have to these drugs.

Can any test tell me this, with my low viral load.? Thank you for all your hard work. Walt in Canada

Extremely doubtful anyone would be able to reliably test your blood for resistance mutations. The current national bench mark is Not to test if the viral load is < 1,000/ml. Almost all commercial labs will not test below this level. Some research labs are using sophisticated techniques to look for resistance down to 50 copies. What resistance mutations at this level of viral load means clinically, is not clear. MH

hiv-2 vaccine?please help
HBV DNA