Elevated ALT and high AST and Alkaline Phosphatase

I am 40 and generally healthy. However, I am a Hepatitis B carrier.

Recently I drank a spoiled soya milk and became ill. I was very weak but there was no vomit or diarrhea, only dizziness and stuffiness in my stomach. I had a dark (not black) stool once but doctor found trace of blood. My RBC and HCT were low and high RDW. But 2 weeks later, these tests to go back to normal. I have done 3 blood tests in 1 month.

However, at that time my ALT was at 71 but now it went up to 85. I also noticed that even they are within the range, my AST and Alkaline Phosphatase went up from 36 & 64 to 43 & 89 respectively.

My Ferritin is 32 and Glucos Plasma random is 7.4 which is also out of range. Ultra sound found my liver has some fat. Sometimes I feel some pinching in my liver area. But other than that I feel fine. What could have gone wrong? It seems to have all started from the time I drank that spoiled soy milk.

Those mildly elevated liver enzymes may be the result of HBV, another form of hepatitis, alchohol ingestion, medication interactions, or something in the milk.

HOW AM I PROGRESSING?
Liver counts high ALT59 and AST 43