Feb 17, 2002
I have responded very well to HAART, going <50 after about 12 weeks. Most recent test again confirmed <50, but also contained a notation that read 'no HIV RNA detected'. What does that mean? Absolute zero?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It just means not detected at the threshold established for that assay in that lab. It therefore could be anywhere from 0-49. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Do You Test For Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.