high cd4 count low cd4
Feb 17, 2002
dear dr h. diagnosed + 06.2001..no meds 06.2001 vl 4200 cd4 912 cd4 ?? 09.2001 vl 3200 cd4 818 cd4 23.6 01.2002 vl 2500 cd 950 cd4 21.4
question--> why such a low with such good numbers... i read that should be over 30... is there something else out of whack??? low wbc or something? thanks wayne
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree the CD4 percentage is low for the absolute number. What are the total white blood cell and lymphocyte counts? MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get Hiv When Do The Flu-like Symptoms Happen?
- Hiv Elisa Test Turnaround
- Hiv Negative Person Having Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- Possible Weight Gain While Hiv Positive
- Can A Blood Test Determine If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.