resistance tests price
Dec 4, 2000
How much patient will need to pay for resistance testing? How much is the price of a resistance test?
In the US? in Europe?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Can't speak for European prices. A genotypic resistance test in the US is about $400-600 and a phenotypic test is about $900-1000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does The Inside Of Your Mouth Look Like With Hiv?
- Is Becoming Hiv Positive After One Time Sex Rare?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- What Types Of Cells Does Herpes 1 And 2 Affect?
- What Is The Percentage Of People With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.