|resistance tests price
Dec 4, 2000
How much patient will need to pay for resistance testing? How much is the price of a resistance test?
In the US? in Europe?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Can't speak for European prices. A genotypic resistance test in the US is about $400-600 and a phenotypic test is about $900-1000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.