resistance tests price
Dec 4, 2000
How much patient will need to pay for resistance testing? How much is the price of a resistance test?
In the US? in Europe?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Can't speak for European prices. A genotypic resistance test in the US is about $400-600 and a phenotypic test is about $900-1000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Heterosexual Hiv Cruise
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.