Re: P24 answer
Dec 8, 2000
Thank you for your answer. For clarification, Is the p24 Antigen testing of any value, ie. screening for HIV after acute stage - early hiv infection (> 6mos) ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.