Dec 15, 2000
I recently noticed that I have floaters. They are the web kind and the transparent kind. I went to the eye doctor to have him check them out and he couldn't find anything wrong. But on my chart he circled vitreous floaters. If I had CMV, would he have caught it, or would my body have fought it off already. It's been about a month since I first discovered them. Thanks a lot.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
He should have been able to determine if a CMV retinitis or vitritis was present.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Swallowing Cum
- Does HIV Cause Runny Nose?
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.