|Still the Same?
Dec 15, 2000
Doc, I know you no longer what to answer infection/test questions on this forum, so just wanted to know if the info you have given in past questions about the accuracy of a 2 month DNA pcr test is still the same? Thank you for you time. You are doing a great service for the world.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Haven't seen any data to the contrary.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.