all these people this might help
Dec 15, 2000
have you ever heard back from the people who claim to be hiv+ after testing neg after six month. we know these people have not stop testing and most likely keep testing for life. this may keep most of them from take chance but it also tells people that if we do not hear from these people then testing after six month is truely rare. and that you can get a lot of infection other then hiv from people that cause all kind of problem that may not show up in blood test. remember put your trust in god first.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oraquick Oral Fluid Test At 13 Weeks
- Protected Anal Sex With An Escort
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk No Cum
- Transmit Hiv From Blood On Hotel Sheets
- If My Blood Test Comes Abnormal Should I Get An Hiv Test?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.