|May I suggest???
Dec 15, 2000
After being HIV diagnosed since May '95 I have tried everything in the market from experimental drugs to approved ones. I found that a combo I started on my own after running out of some meds has been the best combo I've ever taken: Sustiva, Zerit & Epivir. Just to let you know that sometimes it is good to take a chance to what I did not know would work for me. My current lab works are very good and promising. Thank you for your column.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Congrats on your success!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.