NORMAL VIRAL LOAD COUNT
Dec 18, 2000
WHAT IS THE NORMAL VIRAL LOAD COUNT?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is really no such thing. In people with HIV infection, the viral load is different for every infected person. Viral loads in untreated HIV infected people can range from undetectable (< 50/ml) to over 500,000/ml.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Spread By Two Negative People?
- Can Hepatitis Be Transmitted By Kissing?
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- What Cells Are The Primary Targets For Hiv?
- Are Swollen Thyroid Glands A Symptom Of Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.