NORMAL VIRAL LOAD COUNT
Dec 18, 2000
WHAT IS THE NORMAL VIRAL LOAD COUNT?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is really no such thing. In people with HIV infection, the viral load is different for every infected person. Viral loads in untreated HIV infected people can range from undetectable (< 50/ml) to over 500,000/ml.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Neuropathy Be Relieved With Ibuprofen?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Yellow Fever Vs Hepatitis B
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.