CD4 count.

I was found to be HIV+ just 4 weeks ago. I was diagnosed on Dec. 1 with AIDS. I was sick at the time I was tested. I have been diagnosed with PCP and CMV. And I have become a bit anemic. My CD4 count is 90. I haven't started meds yet, probably this coming week. Also, is it true that with the above information, I must have been infected a long time ago. I am worried about having this all at once. Does all of it worsen my odds? I guess I am asking what my chances are?

You probably have had it for some time. No telling how long. The good news is, you should have a very good response to treatment. This will raise your CD4 count and improve your immune system sufficiently so you won't be subject to the kinds of infections you are experiencing now.

MH

Viral load of 11,000 high.
pregnant - positive Elisa and Negative western blot - should retest??