Slight VL increase at 8 weeks

Would you be concerned about a VL trend that went from 50,000 at baseline, to 120 at 4 weeks, and then up to 520 at 8 weeks? Missed one dose, and maybe was 2 hours late with a few others, otherwise on Sustiva/d4t/3tc. Try to take the doses at 11 am and 11 pm, but have been late a few times.

I would not be concerned yet. I would like to see another viral load at 12 weeks. If the trend is still up then, a modification of the treatment regimen maybe in order. If it's gong down further, I would continue as is.

Viral Load
Newly HIV-Positive: What do I prepare for?