Dec 22, 2000
I tested positive just 4 weeks ago and two weeks ago I was diagnosed with AIDS. My CD4 count is 90 and today I was told my viral load count was 234,201. Is that high of a count even possible? Or am I just one sick puppy? I have active PCP and CMV as well. Thanks in advance for your answer.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your viral load is in the very high category. However, other patients have had higher counts in the 500,000-2,000,000 range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginitis Treatment Antibiotic How Long For Relief
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- What Is The Prevalence Of Hpv Infection In Both Males And Females?
- What Are The First Steps Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.