Dec 29, 2000
Hi Dr., I recently found out I am HIV+ and I would like to know if CD4 is 740 and VL is 1240, is this good or bad? Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those numbers are actually quite good.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ascus Pap Results
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.