high neutrophil count low lymphocyte count

I am a twenty year old female who was recently seen in the er because of a questionable viral infection. My white blood cell counts came back abnormal showing a high neutrophil count of 93, and a low lymphocyte count of 2. I know this because they gave me the test when I was discharged. They did not tell me that my count was abnormal however, I understand the reference ranges and so forth. I have always practiced safe sex and I have only had one boyfriend(my only sexual partner) who is not HIV positive.I am also a medical assistant and do not recall ever comming in contact with other s body fluid(that I know of) Should I be worried about having HIV? Should I get tested? I am very worried.

Those numbers appear to be percentages and not absolute counts. You did not indicate the total white blood cell count or counts of the subsets you indicate. I would probably have it repeated after you have been well for a couple of weeks.

MH

Re-infected MDR/Super-infected
Hepatitis C