hepatitis C and low platelets
Jan 10, 2001
i am 36 years old man. I am patient of hepatitis C and have low blood platelets which are less than 100 from last one and half year. My spleen have enlarged and the condition of my liver is an early cirouses. Spgt are almost 200 and Sgot are 113 from last one and half year. Would you like to tell me about my disease?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what you want to know. Given what you are telling me, you have active HDCV infection and you should get evaluated for getting treatment for HCV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Are Black Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.