No resistance? Testing
Jan 10, 2001
Doc, If a person in not on any medications/treatment, does this mean if they infect you because of the wild type, you (being infected) will most likely not have any drug mutations contained in it's genetic sequence?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would be correct.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Cipro Dose For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.