|No resistance? Testing
Jan 10, 2001
Doc, If a person in not on any medications/treatment, does this mean if they infect you because of the wild type, you (being infected) will most likely not have any drug mutations contained in it's genetic sequence?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would be correct.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Getting A Tattoo
- Oral Sex Hooker Afraid I Have HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Protected Anal Sex Negative Western Blot
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Giving Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.