Jan 10, 2001
Dear Dr. Holodniy,
In your experience, would you consider a viral load of 30 "undetectable" by standards of diagnosis for the virus in an untreated person? Can an uninfected individual have a reading such as this?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes and Yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Loose Stool Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.