Jan 10, 2001
There seems to be a lot of concern over hiv variants. Could you please give us updated information about updated blood screening tests for the various variants of hiv ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not a topic that this forum covers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.