will this increase CD8
Jan 12, 2001
I would like to know generally if inflammation inside the body will increase a person's CD8 count.
Thank you very much
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It depends on what is causing the inflammation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- Recurring Vaginal Discharge
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- What Std Causes Chapped Lips?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.