|will this increase CD8
Jan 12, 2001
I would like to know generally if inflammation inside the body will increase a person's CD8 count.
Thank you very much
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It depends on what is causing the inflammation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many People Worldwide Are Affected By Aids And Hiv?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Getting A Prescription For Artefill
- How Do I Get Androgel?
- How Long Does Fuzeon Take To Work?
- How Long Does Nevirapine Take To Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.