Jan 12, 2001
Dr. I am 50 years old. at age 10 I had Spinal Meningitis. 99% chance of dying. For years I have been asking Dr. about the after effect. Many say you will be slower in learning etc. I can see how that has effected me. But for 10 years I have been treated for depression. My question is can this sickness cause this depression by effecting the brain years ago? Thank You
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.