Jan 12, 2001
I had a laboratory test for Hepatitis C virus and HIV using qualitative research for viral DNA by PCR hybridization The result was negative, but i'm still worried if those tests are accurate. My question is, does Those viruses show in the test after about 4 months of infection??
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.