Jan 12, 2001
I've noticed when I wear baseball cap as well as when they draw my blood, a red like rash lasting for just a few minutes then it disappears. Do others with hiv have this problem?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not that I am aware of.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Scrotum Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Sign Of AIDS?
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.