CD4 Rises on therapy

Dear Dr Holodniy, I noticed you recently stated that the average rise of CD4 is 100 while on therapy which means some are less and some more. This seems low to me and I was wondering if one has had an increase from 200 to over 800 if this means they might have a weak virus? Thanks for your insight and the great job all of you do in this forum.

The increase in CD4 count is a function of what the CD4 count at baseline is, how high the viral load is, the potency of the regimen, the underlying genetics of the host and the strain of virus. If your baseline CD4 count is 50, the increase will be less than if your baseline is 300. The potency of the virus will have some effect as well. MH

Tcells
norvir/fortovase to kaletra