Jan 27, 2002
Have been pos. since 89 and have taken every drug and was resistant to all as of a year ago. Stopped all Hiv drugs 15 months ago becuase of lipofatattack. My tcell have slid very slowly during this period from 480 down to under 300. My latest lab came back at 530. Dont have vl yet but it was at 78m. Is this unusual to see an upward bounc of over two hundred point with no meds? Maybe i just have to worry about the lipo killing me now. Its doing a pretty good job.
Response from Dr. Boyle
Yes, that rise is unusual. Consider rechecking it on your next office visit. Fortunately, there may be help on the way regarding both of your problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Lay Dormant In A Woman For Up To Ten Years?
- Is Acute Bronchitis A Sign Of Hiv?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Which Glands Get Sore With Herpes?
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.