Viral load testing in relation to Hepatitis C
Oct 13, 2000
My husband had the viral load testing as well as the regular HIV. HIV was negative, but the viral load was in the "thousands" the Dr. said. He has chronic/active hepatitis C for 14 yrs. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Safe?
- Is Precum Safe?
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.