Viral load testing in relation to Hepatitis C
Oct 13, 2000
My husband had the viral load testing as well as the regular HIV. HIV was negative, but the viral load was in the "thousands" the Dr. said. He has chronic/active hepatitis C for 14 yrs. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv By A Haircut?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
- Can You Get Hiv With Protected Sex?
- How Long Does The Hiv Virus Stay Alive In Fresh Air?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Hiv Through Nail Cut Fingering
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.