|Infection without Antibody production?
Oct 31, 2000
I have checked through past post for an answer for this question, but was unable to find one. Without HIV antibodies production in the normal case of, 3 months most, 6 months a few, and beyond 6 months very rare, What is the impact on these rare few who aren't, for unknown reasons, producing antibodies, but are indeed infected. Very low CD4 and CD8 counts, lower than someone who has coverted earlier? Increased viral loads?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No serial followup on these proported cases to answer the question. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.