Positive with Undetectable level?
Oct 31, 2000
Have you ever seen an individual that tested positive for the HIV antibodies with an undetectable level of viral load within 3 months of exposure to the virus?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tested Hiv Negative After 4 Weeks
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.