viral load t-cells

I have been hiv positive since July of 1992, the lowest my t-cells have ever been is 404 and the highest my viral load has ever been was 96,000. the last 3.5 years I have been on epiver/viramune/zerit once in the am and once in the pm. my t-cells are 938 and my viral load is less than 13 copies and has been this way for 3.5 years. do I still need to continue my hiv meds on this same course?

You Bet! If you stop, your viral load will go back up to the pre-treatment level. You have not eradicated the virus from your body, just turned it off.

MH

CD4 at 450 with 130,000 viral load
Recent illnesses, vaccinations, viral load/resistance