|Shingles & high viral load should I start HIV meds
Nov 13, 2000
Hi,I have a high viral load(400,000),CD4 at 359 and have reoccurring shingles.My viral load had been lower so I was not taking HIV meds.I am ready to take HIV meds but shingles recently broke out!Can I start HIV meds for high viral load and shingles or should I treat shingles first?-JJ
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You could do both at the same time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.