Nov 19, 2000
Doc is their any correlation between not having any lymph node swelling and vl/cd4 levels. I believe I "reacted" soon to hiv exposure (chronic after 3 days), but 7 weeks later still have no lymph swelling. I can't understand how my immune system could react to the virus so fast, and not have node swelling.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You do not indicate whether you are HIV antibody positive or not. Some people with acute HIV infection might not have detectable lymph node swelling, although this is rare.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.